Million Lords is an MMORTS (Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy), allowing many players of all nationalities, cultures, and ages to play together in a common virtual place. For this reason, it is everyone’s responsibility to maintain a healthy and friendly gaming environment.
We encourage our players to cooperate and compete in our games, but crossing the line into abuse is never acceptable. If you come across a player violating the policies below, you should report them. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Discord server by sending a private message to @ModMail#5460 (https://discord.gg/wneeD3G) for this purpose.
When participating in communication of any kind (global chat, clan chat, private messages), you are responsible for how you express yourself. You may not use language that could be offensive or vulgar to others.
Hate speech and discriminatory language are inappropriate, as is any obscene or disruptive language. Threatening or harassing another player is always unacceptable, regardless of the language used. Violating any of these expectations will result in account restrictions. More serious and repeated violations will result in greater restrictions.
Names are subject to the same rules established above. Any name the player has the ability to customize, such as player names, city names, and clan names must be appropriate and inoffensive. Any name that violates our standards or disrupts the community will be changed, and additional limitations may be placed on the offending account per our discretion.
Inappropriate names are determined by player reports and the decision of the Million Victories support team.
You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.
Examples of abusive and prohibited practices :
- City-trading: Repetitive “exchange” of cities between two volunteer players which will allow them to level up very quickly and therefore to take advantage of the rewards of leveling in an abusive manner (Gold, troops, and skill points).
- Troops feeding: Sending troops to suicide concluded between two volunteer players to take advantage of the rewards of leveling in an abusive manner (Gold, troops, and skill points).
Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.
4. Account usage
- You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instruments (e.g. PayPal) by minors.
- You shall not (or attempt to) purchase, sell, rent or give away your account, create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself.
- You shall use your Account only for non-commercial purposes; You shall not use the Service to advertise, or solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk or spam e-mail, or repetitive or misleading messages to anyone.
- Multi-accounting is strictly forbidden, each player may only play on one account at a time and any secondary account is subject to deletion in addition to a penalty for the primary account of the concerned player.
Behaviour that intentionally detracts from others’ enjoyment (such as flaming, city-trading, troops feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect, and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behavior is determined by player reports and Million Victories team decisions, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions.
While we encourage you to report players that are behaving in a disrespectful manner, falsely reporting another player with the sole intent of restricting their gameplay is also unacceptable and will result in penalties to your account.
If you’re unsure if your actions violate this code of conduct, reconsider them. We reserve the right to restrict offending accounts as much as necessary to keep the Million Lords community a healthy and friendly place.