Version 4.11.0 – Release notes
Love & Battle, our Valentine’s day update is now live in-game.
- Collect heart currencies on the map or through consumable expeditions. Note that collecting this currency will only be possible for the duration of the season.
- Use heart currencies to purchase items in the valentine’s day shop. Make sure to spend your currency before the timer ends.
- A special valentine’s day bundle will be available in-game from the 12th to the 15th of February.
- City troop production is doubled for the duration of the season.
- The pink city skin is now half-price for the duration of the season.
- Stay tuned on our Discord & Social Media for community events.
- Now shows the number of troops the player will get.
- No longer awards fewer troops than displayed.
- No longer shows negative values
- We brought improvement to our rating prompt.
- Made various improvements to notifications
- The Icons are now all up to date
- Fewer notification issues
Million Lords is unique in regard to the sheer amount of notifications we send out to our players. We send out millions of them each month, so adapting the tool to our scale has its own challenges that we strive to overcome.
Global Chat & Clan Chat:
- Corrected most issues players were facing with the chat system in-game, it should be back to working as intended for everyone.
- We updated the code and tech on our backend infrastructure For players, this helps with avoiding issues like Kingdom Points being different than what they should be.
- Expeditions – Improved the way loot is displayed.
- Revamped the settings UI panel.
- Improved the way multiple stacks of the same item are displayed when looted.
- Revamped the general display of scout reports.
- Filters for the battle report panel will now be saved.
- Tutorial: Improved general clarity of the first-time tutorial.
- Improved resolution of some game assets, making them appear sharper.
- Added tutorials to templars during the first-time experience for new players.
- Skipping rewards is now more intuitive.
- Added general descriptions for all bundles in the game.
- Added more information text during loading screens.
- Improved client infrastructure for better bug testing.
- Expedition – Fixed an issue with how expedition types were displayed.
- Expeditions – Fixed an issue where the icon and drop rate of expeditions was wrongly displayed.
- Temples – Fixed an issue where players under watcher’s protection didn’t have the spy & attack UI elements.
- Fixed an issue where some zones weren’t clickable during tutorials.
- The restore account button has been fixed and is now responsive again.
- Corrected issues that caused some items to be wrongly displayed, in the shop or bundles.
- Corrected an issue with gameplay events milestones appearing in the wrong order.
- Fixed a bug affecting tutorial attack/def display animation.
- Corrected an issue where a player’s templar numbers weren’t displayed after they joined a clan.
- Fixed an issue where some clan invites disappeared from the panel.
- Fixed an issue with the weapon master tutorial occurring when the player didn’t have any item.
- Fixed an issue with the tutorial where the troop timer could appear negative.
- Fixed an issue where players would get an error 690 when sharing bookmarks
- Fixed an issue where the player would receive an [ArgumentOutOfRangeException] error when changing languages.
- Fixed an issue where notification authorization requests would be displayed more times than intended.
General improvements & updates to SDKs for front-end and back-end infrastructure.